90 DaYs to a New You
– a holistic approach to weight loss.
*Covered by most insurance plans
In just 12 weeks, in the context of a supportive, safe group environment, we will take you from your current struggles to lose weight to a holistic approach to weight reduction. We will have a team of professionals to assist you where you most need help: including the expertise of a psychologist, an educator/motivational coach, a dietician, a fitness consultant. In these 12 weeks you will:
- Learn about a conscious (holistic) weight loss that involves addressing the emotional, psychological, and spiritual elements of your relationship to weight and food consumption
- Address root causes of your weight loss issues
- Learn how you reach for that which will not nourish you while rejecting that which will
- Learn step by step how to change your relationship with yourself—and your body
- Learn how it can be self—defeating to lose weight while still believing the thought-forms that initially produced the weight gain and that continue to hold it in place
- Learn helpful tools that will enable a conscious weight loss
- Experience mindful eating
- Explore emotional hooks and triggers that affect your food choices with an explicit look at shame
- Develop a nutritional and fitness plan that sustains your lifestyle
If you are ready to look at weight loss in a new way—
... this program is for you!
Q. Who Should Participate?
A. Anyone wanting a deeper, more conscious relationship to themselves as relating to food
Q. How Do I Know If I Have An Eating Disorder?
A. There is an abundant amount of information readily available on the internet about eating disorders. You can also ask Dr. Thomas for this assessment. However, this program is not exclusively for those with eating disorders. It is for those with unhealthy attitudes towards self and food.
Q. How Is This Different From Other "Diet" Programs?
A. This is not a diet. This is about changing your unconscious patterns, getting to the root cause of why/how you relate to food, and addressing the psychological, spiritual, and emotional basis in regards to how you relate to food.
Q. How Will A Group Support Program Be Different Than A Diet On My Own?
A. In the context of a safe and supportive environment, you will hear from others and thus hear yourself. The group members and you share much of the same struggle and journey. You can help each other learn and change.
Q. Why Do I Have To Exercise?
A. Exercise is good for the body and soul. Your body wants to move naturally. Find your way to do this. We'll help.
Q. Why Do We Need Motivational Techniques?
A. We all get discouraged and lose our way. Let an expert help. You don't need to do it all alone.